Christmas tree card
Cardstock or other thick paper for the card
Construction paper for the tree and trunk ( brown, green and yellow)
A marker or a pen
1. Fold a piece of cardstock or construction paper in half to form the card
2. You will need to cut out a four green triangles (the boughs of the tree), a small brown rectangle ( the tree trunk) and a yellow star (for the top of the tree)
3. Glue the brown rectangular to the lower front of your card- this will be the tree trunk
4. Glue the green triangles above the tree trunk. Glue the yellow star atop the tree
5. Write a Christmas greeding on your card. If you’d like, draw some ornaments on your tree ( or use stickers).
You now have a christmas card!