Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
You can make a very simple reindeer puppet using a small paper lunch bag.
The antlers are made from handprints traced on construction paper.
Deep red ( or another colour) construction paper)
Markers or crayons
Optional- Googly eyes
1. Trace two hands on construction paper. Cut them out. These will be the reindeer’s antlers
2. Fold the two square edges of a paper bag under (at the dotted lines), to form reindeer’s head.
3. You now have the shape of the reindeer’s head for the puppet.
4. Glue, tape, or staple the handprints behind the reindeer’s head.
5. Cut out eyes from construction paper (or glue on googly eyes). Using red paper, cut out and glue on a large red nose. Glue them to the reindeer’s face. Draw a mouth with a marker or crayons